- Boiled rice: 1 cup
- Fish intestine: 40 gms
- Onion: 1 medium
- Green chillies: 2
- Mustard oil: 1 tbsp
- Paanch phuron: a pinch
- Turmeric powder: a pinch
- Salt: to taste
- Clean the fish entrail and wash well under running water.
- Drain well.
- Peel the onion, wash and slice.
- Wash and slit the green chillies.
- Peel the garlic cloves, wash and chop.
- Heat the mustard oil in a karai and temper with paanch phuron.
- Add the fish oil and upon medium heat stir for about a minute.
- Add the chopped garlic, sliced onion and slit green chillies.
- Stir fry upon medium heat for about a minutes.
- Sprinkle turmeric powder and add the boiled rice.
- Stir and add salt to taste.
- Keep stirring upon medium heat till done.
- Enjoy as a first course of a meal.