- Fish:6 pieces
- Mustard oil: to fry the fish
- Chopped coriander leaves: 50 gms
- Zinger juice: 2 tbsps
- Nigella seeds: a pinch
- Chopped onion: 1 small
- Green peas: 1 tbsp
- Hot water: 300 ml
- Green chillies:4
- Turmeric powder: a pinch
- Salt: to taste
- To garnish:
- fresh chopped coriander and sliced onions
- Clean, wash and rub the fish pieces with salt.
- Heat mustard oil and half fry the fish pieces.
- In 1 tbsp of hot oil add nigella seeds.
- Add chopped onions and add the turmeric powder.
- Add the fish pieces, green peas and hot water.
- Sprinkle salt and add the coriander leaves.
- When it starts to boil add the green chillies.
- Simmer covered till the fish pieces are almost soft.
- Add the ginger juice and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and onion slices.
- Serve with boiled rice.