Sanmeholi chutney (Mix green chutney)
- Coriander leaves: 1 small bunch
- Mint leaves: 1 small bunch
- Curry leaves: a few sprigs
- Garlic: 25 gms
- Green chillies: 2-5
- Cocum: 8 pieces
- Sugar: ½ tsp
- Salt: according to taste
- Wash all the leaves and drain.
- Peel the cloves of garlic and wash.
- Wash the chillies and remove the seeds
- Wash and soak the cocum in a little water for ten minutes.
- Grind together the leaves,garlic, chillies, cocum, sugar and salt.
- Serve chilled with rice and dal.
Notes: In Assam chutneys are enjoyed with rice and dal.