- Condense milk: 1/2 cup
- Milk: 1/2 cup
- Flour: 1 cup
- Baking powder: 1/4 level tsp
- Sauf: 1/2 level tsp
- Sugar: 1 cup
- water 1 1/2 cup
- Refine oil: for deep frying
- Make a batter of the condensed milk, milk, flour, baking powder and sauf.
- Cover and keep aside for 2 hours.
- Make a sugar syrup of the sugar and water.
- Heat refine oil in a karahi upon medium heat.
- With a medium sized spoon pour batter into the oil.
- Fry upon low heat. Turn.
- When done drain the malpuwa and immerse on the warm sugar syrup.
- Fry the mulpuwa one by one.
- After about an hour the mulpuwas are ready to be served.
- Can garnish according to your taste.
- Can also be served as a sweetdish.