- Chicken legs: 8
- Fermented bamboo shoot: 3 tbsps
- Grated onion: 2 medium
- Ginger paste: 1 tsps
- Slit green chillies: 2
- Cornflour: 2 tsps
- Oil: for frying the meat
- Fenugreek seeds: a pinch
- Dry chillies: 2
- Salt: to taste
- Clean the legs, wash and drain.
- Take out the juice of the grated onion.
- Take the chicken legs and slit green chillies in a bowl.
- Add the ginger paste, cornflour and a little salt to the chicken.
- Rub the chicken well with hands.
- Marinate for about 10- 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a karai and fry the chicken legs.
- Keep it upon paper napkin to soak excess oil.
- Heat a tbsp of oil in another karai.
- Splutter fenugreek and dry chillies.
- Add the chicken pieces, juice of the marinade chicken and the juice of the bamboo shoot.
- Sprinkle salt if required and stir upon high heat till dry.
- Serve warm with a drink.