Dhaniar Bor (Coriander Leaf Fritters)
- Coriander leaves: 12 stalk
- Gram flour (besan): 4 tbsps
- Rice flour: 2 tbsps
- Aniseed: ½ tsp
- Baking soda: a pinch
- Turmeric powder: a pinch
- Salt: to taste
- Water: to make the batter
- Oil: for deep frying
- To decorate: a chilli flower
- Clean and wash the stalks. Drain.
- Make a thick batter of besan, rice powder, aniseed, baking soda, turmeric powder and salt.
- Heat oil in a small karahi. Roll each stalk and dip into the batter one by one.
- Deep fry the fritters in hot mustard oil upon medium heat.
- When golden brown take out from oil.
- Keep the fritters on a paper napkin to soak excess oil.
- In a plate serve the Dhaniar Bor.
- Decorate with the chilli flower and enjoy with a chutney.
Notes: When the coriander leaves are full grown and are about to bloom you can prepare the above fritter.