Kholasapori Pitha (Rice Pancake)
- Rice powder: 250 gms
- Chopped onion: 1 medium
- Fresh Night jasmine (Sewali phul): 2 tbsps
- Water: to make a batter
- Mustard oil: to fry pancakes
- Salt: to taste
- Make a batter of rice powder, chopped onion, Sewali phul, salt and water.
- Heat a griddle. Smear oil and pour two ladleful of batter and spread round like a pancake.
- Turn over when done and cook the other side.
- Again smear oil to the griddle and fry the next pancake.
- Decorate aMethodording to your choice and taste.
- Serve Kholasapori Pitha with tomato or chilli sauce.
Notes: An earthen plate called Khol is used to make the pancake. Hence the pitha is called Kholasapori Pitha.