Baanh gajor logot bhoja gahori manxo (Pork fry with bamboo shoot)
- Manxo: 500 gms
- Water: 1 cup
- Grated ginger: 1 tsp
- Slit green chillies: 2
- Fermented bamboo shoot: 3 tbsps
- Dry chillies: 6
- Garlic paste: 2 tsps
- Salt: to taste
- Sugar: 1/2 tsp
- Make pieces of the meat, wash and drain.
- Boil the meat in a pressure cooker in a cup of water with ginger and slit green chillies.
- Wash the dry chillies and crush.
- Heat oil in a karai and fry sugar, garlic paste and crushed chillies.
- When done add the fermented bamboo shoot.
- Also sprinkle salt to taste.
- Upon low heat cover for about 2 minutes.
- Remove cover and stir awhile.
- Garnish and serve.
Notes: It goes well with rice bear.