- Spinach: 50 gm
- Mustard green: 50 gms
- Fenugreek leaves: 20 gms
- Curry leaves: a few sprigs
- Coriander leaves: a small bunch
- Bengal gram: 1 tbsp
- Mustard oil: 3 tbsps
- Sliced garlic: 1 whole
- Turmeric powder: ½ tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Clean, wash and drain all the xaaks.
- Wash and soak the Bengal gram for an hour.
- Chop all the xaaks together.
- Heat mustard oil in a karahi.
- Fry the sliced garlic and add the Bengal gram.
- Sprinkle turmeric and salt. Stir for about half a minute.
- Add the chopped xaak and stir upon medium heat till done.
- Serve Baremehali Xaak Bhaji with rice.