- Boiled potatoes: 4 medium
- Boiled Bengal gram: 2 tbsp
- Boiled raw mango pulp: 2 tbsp
- Sliced onion: 1 medium
- Finely chopped ginger: ½ tsp
- Chopped chillies: 4
- Chopped coriander: 2 tsp
- Mustard oil: 1 tbsp
- Salt: to taste
- - Peel the boiled potatoes and mash with a fork.
- Mash the Bengal gram coarsely with a fork.
- Take the potato, Bengal gram and mango pulp in a bowl.
- Add salt, chopped ginger, green chillies, coriander and mustard oil.
- Mix well and enjoy Butor Dail, Aam Aru Alu Pitika warm as a side dish with a meal.