Pera (sugarfree pera)
- Milk: 1 litre
- Sugar free powder: 2 level sugar free spoon
- Saffron: about 12 strands
- Butter: 1 tsp
- Flour: 2 tsps
- Take the milk in a heavy bottom pan.
- Soak the saffron in 2 tbsps of warm milk.
- Bring the milk to boil and reduce the heat.
- Stir occasionally.
- Take the butter in a pan.
- Upon medium heat fry the flour for about 45 seconds and switch of the gas.
- Stir for a little while.
- When the milk reduces to about 1/4 add the sugar.
- Also add the saffron along with the milk.
- When almost all the water is about to evaporate sprinkle the fried flour.
- Stir cook till done.
- Cool and keep it in a container covered overnight.
- Take out and give desired size and shapes.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea.
Notes: In place of sugarfree you can add sugar to your taste.