Til aru gahori manxo (pork with sesame)
- Pork meat: 500 gms
- Sesame seeds: 50 gms
- Chopped onion: 70 gms
- Garlic paste:2 tsps
- Chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Oil: 2 tbsps
- Bay leaves: 2
- Dry chilli: 2
- Cardamon: 2 (1/2 inch long)
- Cinnamon: 3
- Salt: to taste
- Water: 150-200 ml
- Make pieces of the meat. Wash and drain well.
- Fry the sesame seeds for about half a minute upon medium heat and make a paste.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Fry the bay leaves and dry chillies and add the chopped meat.
- Sprinkle salt and upon medium heat fry the meat till all the water of the meat evaporates and the meat is almost done.
- Drain the meat of oil d keep aside.
- Fry the cardamom and cinnamon and add the chopped onion.
- When the onions are soft add the garlic paste and chilli powder and fry till done.
- Add the warm meat and the sesame paste.
- Sprinkle salt if needed and stir upon medium heat for about a minute.
- Add the warm water and cover.
- Can also add a couple of green chillies. Simmer till done and of desired consistency.
- Enjoy with boiled rice.
Notes: You can also prepare the dish with a gravy.