Keema Bake (Steamed minced meat cake)
- Minced meat: 400 ml
- Eggs 4
- Medium sized bread: 2
- Milk: to soak the bread pieces
- Chopped garlic: 1 tsp
- Chopped onion: 2 tbsps
- Grated cheese: 70 ml
- Milk: 75 ml
- Grated lemon rind: 1/2 tsp
- White pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Nutmeg powder: a pinch
- Salt: to taste
- To decorate;
- lemon rind. chilli flower etc
- Wash the minced meat well and drain.
- Beat the eggs well.
- Soak the bread slices in the milk and squeeze tightly.
- In a large bowl take the minced meat.
- Add the chopped garlic, chopped onion, grated cheese, milk, grated lemon rind, white pepper powder,nutmeg and salt to taste.
- Mix well with hands. Also add the beaten eggs.
- Grease a small borosil bowl well with oil.
- Transfer the minced meat mixes to the bowl.
- Steam cook in a pressure cooker for about 20 minutes or till done.
- When slightly cold take out the meat cake of the bowl.
- Decorate brightly with lemon rinds, chilli flower etc or according to your taste and serve chilled.
Notes: Can add 3 tbsps ginger wine when almost done.