Padinar chutney (Mint chutney)
- Mint leaves: about 2 handfull
- Raw mango: 1/2 small
- Garlic cloves: 10
- Green chillies: 4-6
- Salt: to taste
- Sugar: to taste
- Clean and wash the mint leaves.
- Peel the mango and make pieces of half the mango.
- Peel the garlic cloves and wash.
- Make a fine paste of the mint leaves, garlic cloves, raw mango and green chillies.
- Add salt and sugar to taste.
- Enjoy the mint chutney with fritters.
- Very relishing to eat with rice and dal.
Notes: Can also add lime juice in place of raw mango.