- Egyptian lentil: 100 gms
- Rice: 15 gms
- Chopped coriander leaves: 1 tbsp
- Chopped onions: 1 tbsps
- Chopped tomatoes: 1 tbsp
- Chopped green chillies: 1tsp
- Baking soda: ¼ tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Mustard oil: for frying
- Clean, wash and soak the lentil and rice for three hours.
- Grind the lentil and rice together to a smooth paste.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, chopped
- green chillies and baking soda to the lentil paste.
- Sprinkle salt to taste and mix well.
- Heat mustard oil in a small karahi. Upon medium heat fry the pakoras till golden brown.
- Keep on a paper napkin to soak excess oil.
- Serve Masur Dailor Pakora as a starter or with rice and lentil.