- Gram flour: 1 cup
- Rice powder: 1/4 cup
- Baking powder: 1/2 tsp
- Chopped onion: 1 large
- Chopped chillies: 4
- Chopped corriander leaves: 1 tbsps
- Grated ginger: 1 tsp
- Sauf: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Mustard oil: for deep frying
- Take the gram flour, rice powder and baking powder in a bowl.
- Sprinkle salt to taste and add the chopped onion and chopped chillies.
- Also add the chopped coriander leaves, grated ginger and sauf.
- Make a thick batter and keep covered for 10 minutes.
- Heat plenty of oil in a small wok.
- Deep fry upon medium heat till golden browm.
- Enjoy with a chutney or sauce.