Koldilor Chop (Banana Flower Chop)
- Potato: 500 gms
- Water: 200 ml
- Banana stem fry: ½ cup
- Ginger: ½ inch long
- Green chilli: 2
- Egg: 1
- Breadcrumbs: ½ cup
- Mustard oil: for deep frying
- Salt: according to taste
- Wash the potatoes. Pressure cook in 200 ml water.
- Clean the ginger and grate.
- Peel the potatoes when slightly cold.
- Smash and mix well with salt, finely chopped green chillies.
- Divide it into ten portions.
- Make balls. Flatten it. Make a depression at the centre.
- Place a spoonful of banana stem fry.
- Form into desired shape.
- Beat the egg with a little salt.
- Deep chops into the beaten egg. Quote with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil upon moderate heat.
- Decorate according to your taste and serve hot with pickle or sauce.
Notes: If you have any left over banana stem fry can, use it as a tasty filling of vegetarian chop.