- Red lentil: ½ cup
- Rice: 2 tsp
- Chopped onion: 1 medium
- Garlic cloves: 8
- Chopped green chilli: 2
- Bhedailotar pat: about 20
- Salt: to taste
- Pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Mustard oil: to fry the fritters
- - Wash and soak the lentil and rice overnight.
- Wash the leaves and drain.
- Make a paste of the lentil, rice, garlic cloves and bhedailotar pat.
- Whip well and set aside for ½ an hour.
- Add the chopped onion, chillies, salt and pepper powder to the lentil.
- Mix well with a fork.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan.
- Fry the fritters in batches till done.
- Enjoy Bhedailotar bor with a cup of tea or with rice and dal.